Updated December 8th, 2022
- Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. has a real estate broker license in certain states (see Section 21). However, unless provided for in the VRX Media Product Terms, Zillow, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any result or consequence related directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you or any consumer takes based on the Services or any other information available through or in connection with the Services.
- Use of the Services; Restrictions.
- Prohibited Use.
BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, modify, distribute, display or otherwise provide access to, create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any portion of the Services, except as explicitly permitted by any Product’s Terms to the extent applicable to that product’s Services;
- provide/post/authorize a link to any of the Services from a third-party website that is not a real estate-related website owned or operated by a real estate or lending professional or institution;
- remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services;
- use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms us , our service providers, suppliers, affiliates, or any other user;
- use the Services in any way to discriminate against any individual or class of individuals protected under federal, state or local laws, or which may have a discriminatory impact against any individual or class of individuals, or which otherwise promotes illegal, racist or discriminatory activities or outcomes;
- distribute or post spam or other unsolicited messages, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar communications through the Services;
- impersonate another person, misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity, or make any representation to any third party under false pretenses;
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the Services, except as explicitly permitted by us for a particular portion of the Services;
- upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents to the Services;
- post, reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible any content, which we, in our sole judgment and discretion, consider illegal, offensive or objectionable including without limitation content that harasses, discriminates, demeans, threatens or disparages any individual or class of individuals;
- interfere with, or compromise the system integrity or security of the Services, or otherwise bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, or any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) on the Services;
- use any of Zillow’s trademarks as part of your screen name or email address on the Services;
- access or use any of the Services to develop competitive products or services; or
- attempt to, or permit or encourage any third party to, do any of the above.
- User Materials.
- Third Party/Linked Services/Sent information.
B. Additional Terms for Third Party Services. Certain aspects of the Services include Third-Party tools that are subject to additional Third-Party terms, including, but not limited to, the following:
(iii) Stripe. The Services may allow you to use Stripe Connect to make payments and may include additional processing or application fees detailed when you choose to connect to Stripe. Your use of Stripe is subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, available at https://stripe.com/us/connect-account/legal. Additionally, by using Stripe, you agree not to use Stripe (and the Services generally) for any Prohibited Business purposes, as listed at https://stripe.com/us/prohibited-businesses.
Intellectual Property Notices: certain content on the Services is owned by ZIP+4 data and the United States Postal Service. To view a complete list of our issued patents and active trademarks, click here. The names of actual companies, products, and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. We do not assert copyright or grant any rights to the underlying images or descriptions of real estate listings provided through the Services. Any use of these images and descriptions is subject to the copyright owner’s permission and the requirements of applicable law.
- Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding the Services, including related to any of the Zillow Companies’ Materials (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant us an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Services or create other products and services.
- 1 DMCA; Claims of Copyright Infringement. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our copyright agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
(i) Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(ii) Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
(iii) Your address, telephone number, and if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
(iv) A signed statement that the above information is accurate, that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
1301 Second Avenue, Floor 31
Seattle, WA 98101
Attention: Copyright Agent
If relating to content on Trulia.com and related websites: DMCA_notice_email@trulia.com
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, we may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
- Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Service or to receive further information regarding use of the Service.
- Contact Information and License Disclosures. The Services are offered by Zillow, Inc. and its affiliates, located at 1301 Second Avenue, Floor 31, Seattle, WA 98101. You may contact Zillow by sending correspondence to that address or emailing email@example.com. See a complete list of Zillow, Inc.’s real estate brokerage licenses, here.
Zillow Group Marketplace, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zillow, Inc. and has its headquarters at 1301 Second Ave., 30th floor, Suite 3000-A, Seattle, Washington 98101. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Identification Number for Zillow Group Marketplace, Inc. is 1303160. To see a complete list of Zillow Group Marketplace, Inc.’s licenses, see Licensing and Disclosures, EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.
Zillow Home Loans, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zillow, Inc., and has its headquarters at 10975 El Monte, Overland Park, KS 66211. The NMLS Identification Number for Zillow Home Loans, LLC is 10287. To see a complete list of Zillow Home Loans, LLC’s licenses, see this Licensing page. ZILLOW HOME LOANS, LLC IS AN EQUAL HOUSING LENDER.
Zillow Closing Services, LLC, Zillow Closing Services AZNV, LLC and Zillow Closing Services TX, LLC are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Zillow Group, Inc. Licensing information for the Zillow Closing Services entities can be found here.
VRX Media Product Terms
Thank you for your interest in our high-definition photography (“Media”), 3D tours (“Tours”), virtual staging (“Staging”) and aerial drone photography (“Drone Photography”) products (collectively the “Media Products”). By using the Media Products, you agree to comply with the following Guidelines (the “Guidelines”):
Subject to these Guidelines, we grant you a license to use the Media Products for the sole purpose of: (1) marketing the corresponding home while the current listing is live (not a future listing for the same home); and (2) in materials marketing your professional real estate or photography services.
You may not make any modifications to the Media Products.
For clarity, Media Products may not be used for building or design purposes, or any other purpose not explicitly set forth in these Guidelines.